Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

I needed to make cookies the other day, and decided to try something new. I failed to read the recipe well, before I started and had to substitute an ingredient, but they still turned out yummy!! The recipe was in an old Martha Stewart Magazine, but you can find it here. I substituted sourcream for the condensed milk, and used cream cheese icing rather than the suggested "brown butter icing". The recipe also says to use a pastry bag and pipe them onto the cookie sheet, I just used a spoon. They're easy to make and are soft and delicious. Okay so Martha's are prettier, but hey anything that tastes this good isn't going to be sitting on the counter for people to look at for too long!!

Fancy that, I didn't have all the ingredients, but the cookies still turned out.

DeeLight

4 comments:

Back Through Time said...

Oh yum!! I love pumpkin cookies....maybe I need to get busy. I love the smell of anything pumpkin baking.
Have a lovely weekend
Michelle

Anonymous said...

LOL...everybody is baking cookies today. I never in this world would have thought to substitute sour cream for condensed milk. I'll have to remember that. I had to post my part of the party early..glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait until tomorrow.

Ana Balbinot said...

Lovely drawingns and post! I;m glad to meet you and your blog, and thanks for your visit and comment at my blog!
Happy Halloween from Brazil

Packers and Movers said...

tour and travel
make my trip
red bus booking
coupons for domino’s
book my show
godaddy .com coupons
godaddy .in coupons
discount coupons for myntra
discount coupons for zomato
irctc discount code