Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Pink Valentines Day!!

Happy Pink Saturday, and Valentine's Day too! I hope everyone out there in blog land is having a Perfectly Pink Valentines Day. This morning there were Valentine goodies to be had by all at our house. Even the baby had a piece of chocolate!

For breakfast we had Chocolate French Toast on pink plates, with pink Strawberry Milk. What a fun way to start the day!



For more Pink be sure to stop by a visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound.

Fancy That, even rough and tumble boys like pink...if it's in the form of something yummy.

DeeLight

9 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day Jennifer!

Susan

JudyBug said...

How cute. Love the touch of the strawberry milk!

Lori Lynn said...

♥♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & PINK SATURDAY♥♥

Char said...

You just can't beat that!!! Happy Pink Saturday, Char

♥Mimi♥ said...

Happy Pink Saturday, oh, and ♥Valentine's Day♥ too!! What a beautiful pink day today. Thanks so much!

PS: A little late. Spent the day and evening yesterday with my little grandsons. Nothing like three, handsome men for distraction!

Deanna said...

What a wonderfully Pink Breakfast!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day!
Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

Your Pink Saturday and Valentines post was so sweet. I read down some..I love that dominio jewelry. It's just beautiful. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a lovely week.

Loretta said...

Happy Valentine's Day! It all sounds yummy and I love those pink plates!

Jen said...

It is so much fun serving up pink! A couple of things I have tried are
toast with pink sprinkles
pink scrambled eggs (used food coloring)

I really like your blog. I'm going to add it to my blog list. I'm trying to keep up with a few blogs- it is a challenge.

Take Care,
Jen