Monday, September 29, 2008

Peanut Butter and Chocolate!! Oh, My!!!

I don't have long for a post today, but I just had to share these YUMMY, YUMMY bars. They are fantastic, not like "oh, those are good" it's more like "OH MY GOODNESS, THOSE ARE GREAT"!!! The best part is they are so super easy, you can make them in a flash, no baking, just chill for an hour (I placed mine in the freezer for 15-30 min, and that worked fine). You can find the recipe for these Peanut Butter Bars at One More Moore.



Fancy That, a yummy treat you don't have to bake!!

DeeLight

6 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Oh my..I just love chocolate ice cream from 31 flavors with peanut butter chunks...I think I will have to make this dessert it cold be just as yummu I think. Mt two favorite flavors together. Thank you! I checked out your other blog too. Vey cute and great ideas. Wendy

Back Through Time said...

Those look super yummy!! Will go check out the recipe
Thanks!
Michelle

jennwa said...

Wow! That looks great. I want a piece right now.

MandMStudio said...

Looks yummy.

KatCollects said...

Yum, peanut butter cups are one of my favorite candy. Will be heading over for the recipe : ) Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and the nice comment. I hope you are having a beautiful week!
Kathy

zakkalife said...

its hard to go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter,yum. I bet my kids would enjoy making these