Saturday, January 12, 2013

Change The World...

With a New Year before us many of us refelct on what we have done and what  we can do to make our world a better place, to make some contribution that will help those around us.  We may look on our past with pride at all we have done, and with a thankful heart for the way God has blessed our work...we may look back and feel discouraged becuase it seems like our effort bore no fruit possibley even regret for missed opportunities...or if you're like me you look back with a mixture of thankfulness, pride, discouragement and regret. 

We all have our days of greatness when everything seems to come togehter and our plans unflold into something wonderful, but we also have missed opportunities or days when it seems that nothing we do makes a difference...but God sees all things, He knows our hearts  (Psalm 139:1-4 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.)...our Father who knows our hearts will honor our prayers and our efforts when we are doing them for His Glory and His Kingdom...He gives us Hope and Victory!!!

Change the world...you say?
That's a little big, don't ya think? 
Okay...then change your word!!
Hmmmm...even that seems a little daunting...my world consists of family, coworkerss,    friends, neighbors, commiunity, church...That's a lot.

We are all so busy the idea of changeing the our little corner of the world, let alone the world seems imposible and let's be honest it is imposible on our own...We must allow God to work in us...and we must do only those things which He calls us to do.  Recently I was listening to a podcast by Zig Ziglar..he talked about this idea of changing the world, and suggested that perhaps it's not about changeing the world, but changing a world.  When we make a difference in the life of just one person we are in fact...changing their world!!

So go out and change a world today!!!

Fancy that, we can change The World one world at a time.

1 comments:

Beacab Gems Inc. said...

Yes, I agree fully with you. I try every day something new for changing world. I am thankful for God he give me this life and i will try to make better. As you say God see all. When I do something wrong and think nobody can catch me but this wrong He is watching my every activity that's why i am trying to do good.