Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh, What A Circus!!

Today's Muffin Tin theme really suits my life right now. With school, soccer, piano...starting back up things are a circus!
We had our Muffin Tin after school. I went with Mini Cupcakes and all the fixing's for clown faces.
Try as I may I can't get this picture to load into blogger the correct way, so turn your head sideways and every thing will be just right.

Big Sis is helping the two little ones with this project and I'm heading out to mow the lawn!!
Hope you are all having a Magnificent Monday!! Stop by Michelle's to see more muffin tins.
Facny that, A little clown'n around with cupcakes! DeeLight








8 comments:

Susana said...

I LOVE your heart tin and all of the bright colors you included in it! It looks "happy"!!

Mandie said...

Looks yummy!

Sherry said...

Love the tin! I always wander where everyone gets their great accessories and tins for MTM?!

The Activity Mom said...

Fun! Great tin!

Nadia@FunWithMama said...

great tin and snacks! fits with the theme perfectly

Mommyof2girlz said...

Awesome tin and super yummy :)

Cottage Rose said...

How cute they are,,, love your heart tin, and the clown cup cake looks very yummy;
Have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

where did you find that awesomely cute heart shaped tin?? it looks so pretty filed with so many different treats.
♥ Rebecca